Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh hey

Oh hey, I didn't see you there. lol jk. I would like to share with you the fact that The Arcade Fire puts on an AMAZING live show!!!1! Seriously, they sound so great live, they even sound better than their recorded stuff, but that isn't really what I wanted to talk about (even though it rocked). What I did want to talk about was the fans at Arcade Fire. For the most part, I didn't mind them, but they were kind of a drag. Especially these two SUPER WASTED chicks that happened to end up where we were. They were the worst people that I have ever seen at a concert. At multiple points they almost started fights with two different groups of people. They were awful.

I just want everyone at a concert to be happy, and be there for the music. instead you have people that are crashing through you to get a better view of the band, and everyone harshing the mellow. If you wanted to be up front, show up to the show and wait in line for six hours like the rest of the people that do.

I don't want to rant and rave, but just have a good time, and don't be a douche, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment