Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun Hatin!

I am in just one of those moods that most everything that I come across on the interwebs makes me disgruntled, gruntled, and a little sexist. Instead of go on and on about everything, I will just describe a few things that I dislike.

1. "haha": This is one thing that I am a user in myself, I have tried every so much to quit using it in my text'z unless something actually makes me Laugh in real life, it is pointless to put "haha" at the beginning, end, or even the middle, this could be mistaken for different tones, but I have tried to counter-act that with the ":)" things and the ":P" faces, and that seems to work for me.

2. Getting told to listen to music that I really don't want to: This has been a big one for me (and again I use this in life too) but I hate being told to check something out, I would much rather have someone send me a link or show me a song than me go and search for them, call me lazy, but it really matters if I have to do the work, that is why I LOVE stumbling upon music, because it wasn't full of work, and ang-re.

3. Girls: Sometimes, they really can push my buttons, most everything they say (when I am in a bad mood) can put them in a negative light in my eyes, I don't know why, but this is a big factor in my lyfe.

4. My Lyfe: At the moment everything that is going on is boring, nothing too exciting has happened, and my friends have moved from an immature group of go getters, to a chill, "I would rather just watch a movie" kind of group, and I cannot handle this. I am an energy ball waiting to explode right now, I want to TP someone, I want to go boxing, I want to relive 2007-2008. I just need something in my lyfe to make things out of the norm and exciting.

That is my rant, and it isn't even that good, I just wrote it to have something new. Please don't read this post.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how you put the "Don't read this post" at the end of the post. Anyways, I agree. All of those things can, at times, be pretty awful. They're the things that--when something crappy happens--just make life worse. They're the salt on your wounds, the lemon juice in your eyes, the long skinny piece in your tetris game: that you can't get over fast enough.

    ReplyDelete