Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well in thirty minutes it is Christmas Eve. So I decided to wish everyone that reads this (pat) and anyone that stumbles across my blog a merry christmas! I want to express my love for the meaning of christmas, not the commercialized version, but the version that was about Christ, I hate the commercialization of Christmas, these songs that start to play before thanksgiving, and all of the carp that you buy to make your house better than your neighbors is ridiculous ( I am not saying that I don't enjoy presents) but when you go out of your way to show up your neighbor you have gone too far, and I agree sometimes it's "The Holiday Spirit" but come on, I don't want to hear 6 different versions of 'Silent Night' in 30 minutes. I don't want to be long on this post seeing as it is almost midnight, and I still have some stuff I want to do, I will leave you with a message of:

Before you open your gifts Christmas morning take some time out and ponder The Savior, or to read Luke Chapter 2, and too all have a wonderful Christmas!

Christmas entry Complete!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out. Merry Christmas, brah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you should check out the Brown Wig blog sometime. The Brown Wig blog (at brownwig.blogspot.com) is like a small, but engergetic dog that gets locked in the basement and has no contact with other life forms for weeks at a time, and slowly gets crazier and crazier, and when you open the door to it's small, cramped living area to refill it's food and water it attacks you and bites your face off. The BWP blog won't bite your face off, but it wants some attention.

    ReplyDelete