Monday, December 28, 2009

Bathroom Antics

Alright, this was a great couple days, I got about 5 hours of sleep last night, I think, and I am super tired, but this has given me time to think about obscure topics, and this one happened to be what I do when I am on the toilet....

1. I cannot go when there is someone else in the room. I have stumbled upon this great tidbit of information when I was at school, and I was taking a dump, and someone walks into the stale right next to me, and I just stop, it was an amazing act of nature! I sat there for a couple minutes waiting for him to finish, and once he left, I resumed my obligations and finished up. Now I try and get a bathroom by myself.

2. I love to write meatloaf quotes on stall walls! All the time in school I will write many quotes from 'I would do anything for love' or 'Bat Out of Hell' on the stall walls

3. Why do I always think that I am going to get killed in the Band Changing room when I use it? Every time I use that bathroom, I picture a Mr. Anderson type character slipping out of the closets and killing me on the 'John'.

Well there you have it, that is what I think about in my sleep depravity, hope everyone had a merry Christmas!

COMPLETE!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, what a funny post. I never have the courage to write on stall walls, and I never know what to write. I think I'll be like you, and try meatloaf lyrics.

    ReplyDelete