Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where Would I Be If I Stayed?

Recently I had a walk down memory lane of sorts, I went through some of my elementary year books, and Facebooked a bunch of them, and to no great surprise, all but two became either immoral girls, or "gangstas". So this got me to thinking, where would I be/ what would I be like if I stayed in Rose Park...

I decided that if I had stayed I would not be the kid I am right now, I have seen a couple people that I knew to be mormons fall away from the church and become druggies and or people that haven't really been making the best choices. I saw a girl that was a goodie goodie two shoes in a bunch of half naked pictures. I would see myself just like these people, a druggy drunkered, that fell away from the church, I am so glad that I moved.

This was a shorter blog, and I apologize, I will get something good to write about soon, also if anyone I mentioned in this blog see this, I am sorry.

Fourth Entry complete!

2 comments:

  1. I like it, although it does seem very judgemental. I agree that it's bad to get into drugs and stuff, but based on someone's facebook profile alone I don't think you can call them "just plain bad people."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I changed it, I didn't really have the right wording for it, now it is better in my opinion, check it out for yourself.

    ReplyDelete