Sunday, December 20, 2009

My favorite albums of 2009

Alright, I have been doing some serious thought into these album that I all love, but I gotta show you all which is my favorite!

20. Veckatimest - Grizzly Bear
19. In The Unlikely Event - The Fall Of Troy
18. Raditute - Weezer
17. Humbug - Arctic Monkeys
16. Troubadour - K'naan
15. With Roots About And Branches Below - The Devil Wears Prada
14. Middle Cyclone - Neko Case
13. Merriweather Post Pavilion - Animal Collective
12. Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina
11. The Hazards of Love - The Decemberists
10. Eskimo Snow - Why?
9. Pins and Panzers - Plushgun
8. Davy - Coconut Records
7. Incredibad - The Lonely Island
6. Phrazes For The Young - Julian Casablancas
5. Say Anything - Say Anything
4. The Resistance - Muse
3. Man On The Moon: The End Of Day - KiD CuDi
2. Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix - Phoenix
1. Miike Snow - Miike Snow

There it is y'all biscuit heads.

Third entry Complete!

2 comments:

  1. There is tonz of good music on that list. I'm not sure what my own top albums of the year list would look like, but i should look into it and do my own post about it. I didn't think The Resistance was that great, but the rest of your top 5 is good stuff!

    ReplyDelete