Monday, January 4, 2010

Distance Learning Lab

This post is about how much I love the Distance Learning Lab at my school! OMG. Here are some reasons why I love this class:

1. Zachary C Allred is in this class! This kid is a riot! Honestly, we had this whole conversation of the end of the world and he says "No! The whole world is getting warmer, and we're all going to die!" and right now he is talking about making a german chocolate bar! It is great.

2. Tyler Wilde is in this class! This kid brings the racial comments that you need to get by in life, and he is just like a wild card, yet not in any specific group. (It's Always Sunny reference)

3. I do nothing. There is nothing I like more than sitting in a dark room, and just chilling, and talking about nothing!

4. Tetris. Self Explanitory

5. Mrs. Randall. She is crazy go nuts! (let's hope she never looks at this blog).

And I have no other perks that I can think of, but if you get the chance to take this class do!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, woah, Randall really is crazy! But in a good way! Not crazy like Rice. Did you really post this at 6:41 am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah man, I was in Distance Learning Lab at the time!

    ReplyDelete