Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Favorite Album Artworks of the Decade!

this is like my favorite albums, but with art!

10. Dangerdoom's 'The Mouse and The Mask' So rad!

9. Of Montreal's 'Skeletal Lamping' This is a bit un-moral, coming from Kevin Barnes mind. I wouldn't put it past him...

8. Andrew W.K's 'I Get Wet' just such a great piece of artwork for such an alright artist...


7. Animal Collective's 'Merriweather Post Pavilion' you look at this and think you are on an acid trip! Tell me you don't like it.


6. Muse's 'Resistance' This is on my top 5 and barely was edged out of this top 5 by Jay-z!


5. Jay-z 'The Blueprint 3' is just crazy and so mellow at the same time!


4. The Yeah Yeah Yeah's 'It's Blitz' Self Explanatory.


3. Radiohead's 'Kid A' is just so obscure and rad, just like the music that comes off of this album!


2. Kid CuDi's 'Man on The Moon: End of Day-Deluxe Edition" So much better than the original.

1. And coming in First place is Four Year Strong's 'Rise or Die Trying' SO RAD! just look at it!!! So cool with space and wizards and sharks that are robots, and Giant Squids!

No comments:

Post a Comment